Solana Beach Mediation Lawyer and Family Law Attorney
The Law Office of Rebecca M. Medina is committed to helping individuals and families in the Solana Beach area with family law matters. Our firm has seen first-hand the devastation of families, finances, and relationships in traditional court litigation practices. We believe that there is a better way to help our clients with family law matters that provides a healthier and more holistic approach to family transitions.
Solana Beach Divorce Lawyer Rebecca Medina and The Law Office of Rebecca Medina offer legal services dedicated to helping clients effectively reduce the time, cost, and frustration that often comes with contested divorces. These matters include:
Representation for Collaborative Divorce
Divorce Mediation / Family Mediation
Legal Document Preparation (flat fee)
Solana Beach Family Law Lawyer Rebecca Medina provides legal assistance in a wide range of family law and divorce issues. These include:
Child Visitation / Child Support Modifications
Domestic Partnership Dissolution
Spousal Support / Alimony
Modification of Spousal Support
Mediation of Pre-Marital Agreements
Division of Assets / Debts
Division of Property
Our Core Values
We will fulfill our MISSION and achieve our VISION by:
- We are accessible, responsive, and upfront with our clients
- We provide a complimentary 15 minute initial consultation in which we explain the services we offer and educate our clients about Alternative Dispute Resolution processes instead of traditional Court Litigation because. We believe that our clients are best served when they are involved in a process that empowers them to make their own decisions and is healing
- We believe we can earn the trust, respect, and loyalty of our clients
- We offer our clients prompt, efficient and effective legal representation/mediation services
- We utilize office technology to deliver cost-effective, quality representation
Integrity: We work with clients and prospective clients openly, honestly and sincerely. When we say we will do something, we do it.
Excellence: We strive for being excellent by continually refining our craft and evolving as individuals and as a law office. We are confident and passionate about what we do, yet we realize there is something to be learned every day.
Innovation: We embrace the use of technology to help us run our business and improve the quality of services we provide our clients.
Respect: We treat clients, potential clients, other attorneys, Court staff and the Court as we would like to be treated ourselves. We find that abusive or disrespectful conduct is counter productive to achieving a good result for both parties.
Communication: We have an obligation to communicate. Here, we take the time to talk with one another and to listen. We believe that communication is the cornerstone to relationships and successful outcomes.