Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Law Office of Rebecca M. Medina may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- To market our services to you on other websites, also called “remarketing” or “retargeting”. We will not use your information to allow other companies, except our own, to market to you online.
- To allow third party vendors, including Google, to show our ads to across the Internet.
- Cookies created by Google are added to your web browser when visiting our website when you visit it (unless not allowed in your browser settings).
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Law Office of Rebecca M. Medina
2525 Alluvial Avenue, Suite 261
Clovis, California 93611
This document was last updated on July 30, 2015