We proudly serve Fresno County, California and surrounding areas. For a list of the cities we serve in Fresno County, please see below. We’ve included resources that you may find helpful as you pursue a divorce in Fresno, California. To schedule a consultation with a Fresno Divorce Attorney, call the Law Office of Rebecca Medina for compassionate and aggressive representation.
- The Fresno Superior Courthouse is located at 1100 Van Ness Avenue Fresno, CA 93724.
- Family Law matters and cases are heard at the B.F. Sisk Courthouse located at 1130 O Street Fresno, CA 93721.
- Family Court Services include:
- Child Custody and Visitation Orientation
- Child Custody and Visitation Mediation
- Dependency Orientation
- Dependency Mediation
- Family Assessments
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Step Parent Adoptions
- Family Law Cases include:
- Custody & Visitation
- Establishment of Paternity
- Divorce, Legal Separation, Nullity
- Marital Property Division
- The Family Law Facilitator’s Office handles:
- Child/Spouse Support Issues
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Establishment and Dis-establishment of Paternity
- Family Law Issues
In 2014 the city of Clovis was rated the best city for young families in California
. Weighing factors such as quality of public schools, affordability, and overall quality of life to create the list, Nerdwallet, ranked Clovis #1.